Tuesday, November 11, 2008

By Request

I have gotten a few requests to show some of my latest auction buys, so here they are!!!
The table and chairs I got out of the paper and it needed a little work. I had to recover the seat cushions , refinish the top, and spray paint the chairs and base but it turned out well. When I saw the side table at the auction I thought it would go so well with my table and it does. Even the stuff on the side table I got from the auction. Jason and I have had so much fun with the Fooseball table. I think I am finally out of the dog house!

















































2 comments:

j.maybe said...

nice!! i knew jason would forgive you eventually. he's much too nice to hold a grudge. :) plus, you look so cute with your puppy-dog eyes!! how could he resist you? heehee but now you have to have me over for a match...i haven't played foosball in years but i used to be a force to be reckoned with back in the day...heeheehee

Terina Dee said...

OH MY GOODNESS! What deals. These pieces of furniture look right off the showroom floor and are in pristine condition. How could anybody dis the deal you got! I'm impressed.